Opening for Apprenticeship for Cook/Chef
Work Location: Kew, Victoria
We are seeking energetic, experienced individual to join our team to work in Kew, a vibrant residential area close to Melbourne’s CBD.
This role involves:
- Ensure our residents are provided with healthy, nutritious and delicious meals
- Tailoring meals to meet individual needs and preferences
- Working alongside the Head Chef to assist with kitchen management
- Support the broader kitchen team to deliver a memorable dining experience
To successfully join our team, you will have the following :
- Experience within a commercial kitchen (highly regarded)
- Aged care experience (highly regarded)
- Experience with delivering a range of fresh meals (highly regarded)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent documentation practice
- Ability to fulfill the duties of a kitchen hand when required
- Proven ability to work autonomously, productively and safely with a focus on producing high quality food.
- Highly knowledgeable in kitchen hygiene practises and occupational health & safety standards.
- Working with our key clients you will be responsible for.
- Ensuring that the operations run smoothly.